Pharmacy Tech license application help

Started by jcowscows
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jcowscows

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I'm about to send in an application for my pharmacy tech license. I made a mistake when requesting a self query. I forgot to include my social security number in one of my self queries, however I already ordered it. I then ordered another one, this time with my social security number in it. The two self queries I ordered have arrived in my mailbox the same day and there is no way for me to distinguish the two. Can I send in both self queries with my application since they're the same, just one has my social security number and the other doesn't? Thanks!