Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone
I hope someone can shed some light in this matter. What are the requirements to become a pharmacy tech in Miami. Do I need to go to school? or do I just need to take a test and I am good to go. I am asking because I recently took the PCAT and I am applying to pharmacy school. For that reason, I want to get as much as experience as I possible can. Thank you 🙂
I hope someone can shed some light in this matter. What are the requirements to become a pharmacy tech in Miami. Do I need to go to school? or do I just need to take a test and I am good to go. I am asking because I recently took the PCAT and I am applying to pharmacy school. For that reason, I want to get as much as experience as I possible can. Thank you 🙂
Last edited: