Pharmacy Virtual Career and Internship Fair

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDN is planning on hosting an online career and internship fair this spring. The fair will take place over the course of one week. (Setup will be similar to test prep week.) A subforum will be created for verified recruiters to post information about their company, contact information, and the type and location of positions that they are seeking applicants for.

When would be the best time to hold this event? I was thinking sometime during April, or possibly late March.

If anyone has a particular company that they would like to see represented, let me know and I will make sure that they are invited.

Also, if anyone would like to help out by contacting potential participants or by patrolling that subforum during the event to make sure that the ground rules are being followed, please let me know. There would be no minimum commitment involved. Even if you can only recruit one participant or help out in the subforum one for day, we'd be glad to have you on board. :)

Members don't see this ad.

How much does it cost for a recruiter to attend?

There is no fee associated with participating. It's just being organized as a resource for SDN users. Recruiters will need to register and have their identity verified to participate, though. That's only fair considering that they can potentially collect people's personal information. We'll set up a master list of vendors and give them a specific icon so that users know who has been verified.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think this would be great..please keep us posted.

sounds like a good idea too me
:thumbup:

Yes I am very interested as well. A week long forum is great as it will give enough time to ask questions. Did we decide which week already?

This sounds great!

We didn't. SDN is working with another website to put in a career center. Hopefully that will be ready within a month. I want to see what that looks like after setup and then go from there, so we don't duplicate content.