Pharmacy volunteer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

photografreak

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody! I have been volunteering at a local pharmacy for a month now and have been working as a clerk. I really enjoy working with the public and it gives me and insight on what the job of a pharmacist entails.

There are probably 6 volunteers in the pharmacy (4 are ROP students.) I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on how to stand out amongst the other volunteers? I know it's not a lot considering there are just 6 of us, but I really want to known especially by the pharmacy manager.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Take initiatives. Come early leave late. Give them apples (j/k :laugh:) but the whole point is too work hard and get things done right.