PharmApplicants.com - Pharmacy School Applicant Database

Started by koercive
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oh. I am trying to study for the PCAT so I feel you on the busy part.

how are you studying for the pcat and you are 24/7 on this board?
if you really want to ace the pcat then do questions from your big huge chemistry book. kaplan review is just a review and wont cover a lot on the pcat.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who entered stats (gpa and pcat etc.) in the last 3 weeks, your data might have been lost. Your school info was recovered though. I apologize, but you may need to reenter that.
 
This is way cool beans! I wish I saw this when I was applying!

Will definitely add my info in once I get settled down!
 
sorry , some database problems. please hold for ~24 hours as it is getting fixed.

In other news... thanks for also bumping this thread with that update. I probably would have never seen it otherwise, and plan on making an account for my upcoming application!