Pharmcas 2015-2016

Started by maravt23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maravt23

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! When does the pharmcas open for the 2015-2016 schedule? It is not posted on the website. Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi what does it mean by pharmcas open ? we can register a certain time? i am trying to do the college attended but get stuck there any help
 
I have a quick question. I took AP chemistry in high school and I could have gotten credit for it in college but I decided to take Chemistry in college, so the AP credits are listed on my official transcript but were NOT transferred (since i basically retook the class). Should I still put my AP chemistry class in the coursework, saying it is 4 credits?
 
I have a quick question. I took AP chemistry in high school and I could have gotten credit for it in college but I decided to take Chemistry in college, so the AP credits are listed on my official transcript but were NOT transferred (since i basically retook the class). Should I still put my AP chemistry class in the coursework, saying it is 4 credits?
If its listed on your transcript put it in. If you don't it might take longer for your coursework to be verified.
 
I am applying for the new cycle of 2015-2016, and am currently working on the PharmCAS application. I was wondering whether we can e-submit the application before our officially PCAT scores are received. The instructions do mention that we can e-submit before transcripts and letters of recommendation are received, but I could not find anything about the PCAT. Also I am applying early decision and the deadline is Sep. 8. Is this the deadline for when the PharmCAS application should be verified by or just to e-submit the application and have the transcripts in?