PharmCas and PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benzene

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked the status on my app from PharmCas and they show My pcat score recieved today but I have not recieved my score yet, is this normal practice it's just weird I would expect to recieve score first I can't wait it's driving me crazy!

Members don't see this ad.

My PharmCAS account says the same thing. It did the first time I took the exam as well, so it's common practice I suppose. You should get your score report either tomorrow or friday.

PharmCAS is in Watertown, MA, which is way past me on a line from San Antonio. This means that the Harcourt people must have sent the scores to PharmCAS priority mail or earlier than Monday. I wonder why they feel the need to do that.

PharmCAS receives the scores electronically (at least that's what mine said).

Does PharmCAS post our PCAT scores online so that we can see them in our application?

Members don't see this ad :)
My PharmCAS account says the same thing. It did the first time I took the exam as well, so it's common practice I suppose. You should get your score report either tomorrow or friday.

PharmCAS is in Watertown, MA, which is way past me on a line from San Antonio. This means that the Harcourt people must have sent the scores to PharmCAS priority mail or earlier than Monday. I wonder why they feel the need to do that.

It's all electronic dude! do u really think harcourt will go thru that much work??