PharmCas and PCAT

Started by benzene
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

benzene

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just checked the status on my app from PharmCas and they show My pcat score recieved today but I have not recieved my score yet, is this normal practice it's just weird I would expect to recieve score first I can't wait it's driving me crazy!
 
My PharmCAS account says the same thing. It did the first time I took the exam as well, so it's common practice I suppose. You should get your score report either tomorrow or friday.

PharmCAS is in Watertown, MA, which is way past me on a line from San Antonio. This means that the Harcourt people must have sent the scores to PharmCAS priority mail or earlier than Monday. I wonder why they feel the need to do that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My PharmCAS account says the same thing. It did the first time I took the exam as well, so it's common practice I suppose. You should get your score report either tomorrow or friday.

PharmCAS is in Watertown, MA, which is way past me on a line from San Antonio. This means that the Harcourt people must have sent the scores to PharmCAS priority mail or earlier than Monday. I wonder why they feel the need to do that.


It's all electronic dude! do u really think harcourt will go thru that much work??