PharmCas Application editting after submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Samone

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am applying to some schools that don't require the PCAT. I am scheduled to take the Pcat in September for a few schools that I am also applying to that do require the pcat. Am I able to submit my pharmcas application without a pcat score before September just to the schools that don't require the test and then edit my application to add my pcat score after I have taken the pcat. I'm trying to submit as early as possible as I will have a complete application for some of my schools but I will be waiting for my pcat scores for the ones that require it. Can I add these schools to my application as well as my pcat score after I have already submitted my application with just the schools that don't need a pcat? Jeeez Iv'e really used and abused that word in this post. If you can't tell, I am really spazzing over here \(-_-)/

Members don't see this ad.

So I am applying to some schools that don't require the PCAT. I am scheduled to take the Pcat in September for a few schools that I am also applying to that do require the pcat. Am I able to submit my pharmcas application without a pcat score before September just to the schools that don't require the test and then edit my application to add my pcat score after I have taken the pcat. I'm trying to submit as early as possible as I will have a complete application for some of my schools but I will be waiting for my pcat scores for the ones that require it. Can I add these schools to my application as well as my pcat score after I have already submitted my application with just the schools that don't need a pcat? Jeeez Iv'e really used and abused that word in this post. If you can't tell, I am really spazzing over here \(-_-)/
You can submitt your application to other schools too. But they will probably not look at your application until u have done ur pcat and submitted ur preliminary score