Pharmcas application final stage Help please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmdBatman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI my pharmD brothers and Sisters, can anybody tell the difference between Upper division and lower division courses? I was about finish my Pharmcas application but then I was wondering whether there is any difference between courses taken in the community college or in four year colleges. Pharmcas is asking whether the course is a UP division or L Division course. I do not have any bachelor's degree. All I have is an A.A. and the additional prerequisites required for PharmD application from a community college. Thanks for your answers in advance. 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad