PharmCas application help - volunteer experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mehru94

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am filling out my pharmcas application and I am confused about where to put my volunteer experience? I noticed that under the experience tab I can add extracurricular activities.. is that where the volunteer experience goes?
And also, if I want to add a club which I was a part of does that also go under extracurricular? I noticed that if I am entering an organization that I am part of it still asks the 'type of recognization' question and I am not sure what to click there if I was just a member. It only gives these options: Compensated, Received Academic Credit and Volunteer.
Thanks for your help! Just confused regarding where things go.