Pharmcas application

Started by tnva92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tnva92

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have a bunch of volunteer hours from events that last 4-5 hrs each, not pharmacy related though. I have no idea to put those in my application since they ask for average hour/week, which I can't really tell. How'd I do it in this case?

I have already put down my hours as pharmacy assistant, and some other long term volunteer. I have about 5 of these types. Also, I have a 5 hours shadowing pharmacists at a hospital, how can I put that down also?
 
I don't know about the volunteering events because my advisor told me that those don't count because it's short term.

The shadowing, I just put my average hours the same as my total hours. But I am not too positive about it.
 
I don't know about the volunteering events because my advisor told me that those don't count because it's short term.

The shadowing, I just put my average hours the same as my total hours. But I am not too positive about it.
I have one event that I did for like 4-5 days, about 7hrs a day. I still put that one in like you did since that quite a few hours there. This part is frustrating since I put in many hours just not at a place specifically. Suck if that doesn't count :/