PharmCAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopeful pharm

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, I attended Rutgers U. and had a question about sending the transcript request form. I transferred from one campus to the main campus but would I need to send out 2 transcript request forms? It's all in one system so I was not sure. Also how long does Pharmcas take to verify your app after you e-submit ?
 
It depends. If all the grades are there, then one should suffice. I went to the same school for undergraduate and graduate program. I only request a single transcript that includes all of my grades.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do u mean verify the grade? on the website it said "Once your application is complete, it may take up to 5 weeks for your GPA to be calculated".
 
I mean verifying application as a whole including references and everything else. Also can I e-submit before the references attach to the application?