Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

PHARMCAS COURSEWORK

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by futurepharmacygal, Aug 5, 2015.

1. futurepharmacygal

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hi so I am entering my coursework on and I took a class at my high school and got credit for it at the local community college but on my unofficial transcript there is no term for it?? I have taken other classes from the community college and they have a term on it but on this Digital Imaging class there is nothing next to term. I am ordering an official transcript so I will see what that says.

Also how strict are they on course work? Like if I accidentally mess up and they send it back to me do I have resubmit my application and everything or is it still considered submitted I just would have to change that one mistake?

Thanks!

2. nutripharma

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I would wait until you get the community college transcript. I was in the same situation. My highschool didn't put any detailed information on my transcript but the classes. I actually registered an account on my community college's website and viewed my unofficial transcript. If you can't do that and you need to see the courses asap, you can wait for the transcript or go into that community college and speak to an advisor since they can view your unofficial transcript.
    The more mistakes, the longer it will take to verify your coursework.