pharmCAS dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Futurepharm89

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

So I submitted my pharmCAS application a few weeks ago, but now schools are saying I don't have some of the pre-reqs done, even though I do. I made the mistake of listing one of my bio classes as ONLY lecture, instead of lecture and lab. Same thing for a class that counts as a English req. I listed it as a non-science course instead of "English". Do you know if I contact pharmCAS will they fix this for me because it is throwing some schools off. I have emailed the schools who have contacted me who are saying I don't have all the requirments. Has anyone else been in this boat before? and I also accidently already sent my academic update in when I wasn't supposed to ugh -__- its my first time using pharmCAS. If anyone knows anything about this please help me out! thanks.