PharmCAS Early Decision QUESTION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Diuretic99

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a quick question you guys! PharmCAS Early Decision Program (EDP) is due September 6th 2016.
I still need to finalize my personal essay, filling up my coursework, as well as my reference.
If I submit it let say, September 2nd on Friday the latest, will I be on time then since it's due on september 6th? But I'm not sure about that, because september 5th is labor day, and then there's the weekend (sept 3rd and 4th).

Also...I am so hopelessly confused D: how do I do this transcript sending thingy? Do I go to my school's website and request transcript and send it to PharmCAS...or..

Thnx u guys so much <3

Members don't see this ad.

I have a quick question you guys! PharmCAS Early Decision Program (EDP) is due September 6th 2016.
I still need to finalize my personal essay, filling up my coursework, as well as my reference.
If I submit it let say, September 2nd on Friday the latest, will I be on time then since it's due on september 6th? But I'm not sure about that, because september 5th is labor day, and then there's the weekend (sept 3rd and 4th).

Also...I am so hopelessly confused D: how do I do this transcript sending thingy? Do I go to my school's website and request transcript and send it to PharmCAS...or..

Thnx u guys so much <3
The 2nd is fine. The system will record the exact date and time the application is submitted, and if it's before September 6th at whatever time, then you're golden. It's not when the reviewers get to your application, it's when you submit it.

If I remember correctly, each school has a code that is inputted when you send your transcript. PharmCAS has their own code, and you should use that or whatever the website specifies to send the code.

It also wouldn't hurt to send PharmCAS an email for questions, as you still have several business days before you submit.
Hope this helps!

The 2nd is fine. The system will record the exact date and time the application is submitted, and if it's before September 6th at whatever time, then you're golden. It's not when the reviewers get to your application, it's when you submit it.

If I remember correctly, each school has a code that is inputted when you send your transcript. PharmCAS has their own code, and you should use that or whatever the website specifies to send the code.

It also wouldn't hurt to send PharmCAS an email for questions, as you still have several business days before you submit.
Hope this helps!

Thank you a bunch!
So I've decided that I'm just going for the regular admission deadline, which is march 2017. With that being said, the earlier I submit my application the better (sometime in october), because why bother submitting for early decision and rush things like the essay, when there are few others who might have perfected the essay for MONTHS.