Pharmcas Fee Waiver

Started by Roo4321
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Roo4321

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long does it take Pharmcas to receive and process the fee waiver and email to let you know if you got the waiver? I sent the form and documents in the mail last week and haven't heard anything back yet...I'm applying early decision so I can't esubmit my app until they let me know if I received the fee waiver.
 
I had no idea that there was a fee waiver for PharmCAS. But I would just call them to make sure that they received the stuff that you sent b/c they do take quite some time to process everything.
 
I had no idea that there was a fee waiver for PharmCAS. But I would just call them to make sure that they received the stuff that you sent b/c they do take quite some time to process everything.
Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up calling and they said it'll take up to 2 weeks.