PharmCAS GPA VS. Transcript GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kpop lover

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my PharmCAS GPA (3.50) today and it was a little bit different than my transcript GPA (3.587). BTW I had to retake 2 classes. I know that they stated that PharmCAS GPA could be a little bit different than transcript GPA but it seemed like it lowered almost by .1 (sorry for being picky but just trying to be a competitive applicant!). Do you think I should try to request a recheck? Can anybody list how much their PharmCAS GPA differed from their transcript GPA?
 
Schools usually don't count repeats in their GPA. That's why it's different. No recheck needed.