Pharmcas GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxtech_11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering how long did it take for pharmcas to calculate your GPA after you paid and submitted your application. I also wanted to know if pharmcas sent you application to your schools right away or how long did it take for the schools to receive your application and get back to you. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

After I submitted my application, it took 2 1/2 weeks for them to do the gpa calculations. And once you have everything submitted...(gpa calculations, supplementary material, LoR), then your application is sent to the school.

The first school that I got a reply from took 2 months to reply.

Thank you. How many schools have you interviewed for?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to 4 and heard from 1 already because they do rolling admissions! The other three start sending out invitations throughout December. *fingers crossed*

i e-submitted on 11/28 but i had my transcripts sent to pharmcas on 10/2. i had my gpa calculated and verified by 12/2. just to give you a timeline

I e-submitted mine on 11/28 and the calculated and verified my GPA on 12/2. How many schools did you apply for?

Last edited:
I guess later in the cycle you get faster verification? I submitted in September and it took over 3 weeks lol. PharmCAS sucks

Reactions: 1 user
The thing is pharmcas has verified my application, but they have not sent it. I thought they sent it as soon as it is verified. My application says pending under the mailing part of the program destination. Any idea on how long it takes them to send the applications after they verify them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user