pharmcas gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lepamplemousse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How does your Pharmcas GPA compare with the GPA your school gives you? Is it usually lower? Higher? The same? I'm just concerned, because I don't want my GPA to appear any lower once they make the calculations! On the Pharmcas site, it says it'll take 5 weeks to process the Pharmcas GPA. Does it really take that long?

Members don't see this ad.

How does your Pharmcas GPA compare with the GPA your school gives you? Is it usually lower? Higher? The same? I'm just concerned, because I don't want my GPA to appear any lower once they make the calculations! On the Pharmcas site, it says it'll take 5 weeks to process the Pharmcas GPA. Does it really take that long?

My pharmcas GPA was actually one hundredth of a point higher than my school's GPA. The only way it is going to vary much is if you did poorer in the "important" classes like sciences and math. However, if you did really well in those and slacked in the easier stuff like english and speech, your pharmcas calculation will be higher. And yes, it does take that long for them to calculate it.