-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pharmcas mailing status
Started by DeterminedGal09
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My application has the same message under PharmCAS mailing status. It could be because I had a reference letter completed after the 7/28 mailing date. PharmCAS happens to send out updated applications (references or pharmacy designations) every Monday so this is probably why we all received a message saying it was revised.
My application has the same message under PharmCAS mailing status. It could be because I had a reference letter completed after the 7/28 mailing date. PharmCAS happens to send out updated applications (references or pharmacy designations) every Monday so this is probably why we all received a message saying it was revised.
when did you submit yours?
My application has the same message under PharmCAS mailing status. It could be because I had a reference letter completed after the 7/28 mailing date. PharmCAS happens to send out updated applications (references or pharmacy designations) every Monday so this is probably why we all received a message saying it was revised.
I submitted mine the first time on 7/12, second on 7/19, and 7/24. I had two reference letters completed by 7/31. Mine didn't say revised, but "new." I know that last year it said "revised" when I changed my current address on PharmCAS.
I e-submitted 6/25 it was mailed 7/28 and my pcat scores were recieved the same day, so I'm assuming mine is revised because they added my pcat scores.
If yours say its not mailed then yes you are looking in the right place and its not mailed. Aksi this is where we are seeing the revised stuff
If yours say its not mailed then yes you are looking in the right place and its not mailed. Aksi this is where we are seeing the revised stuff
where do you see this "revised" status...? are you guys talking about the designations? mine says "not mailed"
When did you submit yours? For me, when I submitted toward the end of the week, then it would mail out the following Monday, not the coming Monday. I thought it was kind of strange.
i submitted july 28th~ bleh...i guess mine will be mailed out hopefully end of this month, since determinedgal waited 1 month =/
I think although they mail out our apps to the schools every Monday, they mail out yours about 2 weeks after your submission date. So probably they'll mail out yours next Monday. At least that's what happened to me in the past.
I think although they mail out our apps to the schools every Monday, they mail out yours about 2 weeks after your submission date. So probably they'll mail out yours next Monday. At least that's what happened to me in the past.
Where are you guys seeing this mail status? I submitted 7/29 and I don't see what you are all talking about
Where are you guys seeing this mail status? I submitted 7/29 and I don't see what you are all talking about
Under the Status column on the right-hand side, click on "Pharmacy Designations". On that page, they have a column for Mailing Date and Mailing Status.
I think although they mail out our apps to the schools every Monday, they mail out yours about 2 weeks after your submission date. So probably they'll mail out yours next Monday. At least that's what happened to me in the past.
says NEW yayyyyy you were right cinnamoroll ^^
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So apps sent in today are the 2nd batch?
Third.
Shoot! I was hoping my applications would be mailed yesterday. I submitted on 8/1. Oh well, I guess mine will go out next week.
I just want to get a jump on all my supplementals...
Same here!
My applications have now been mailed by PharmCAS.
I'm wondering though...do they actually mail them or if they electronically submit them...
Mine was also mailed today. Yay!!!!!! 😀 (hahaha I love your dancing bananas)
I think they electronically submit them. Assuming that when they say they will "forward" our applications to our designated schools that it will be done electronically..........hopefully.
Mine was also mailed today. Yay!!!!!! 😀 (hahaha I love your dancing bananas)
I think they electronically submit them. Assuming that when they say they will "forward" our applications to our designated schools that it will be done electronically..........hopefully.
Well, I received an email from Midwestern CCP today, so they must electronically submit the applications to our selected pharmacy schools. There's just no way they sent it overnight and they responded to the mail the same day.
Oh and this is post #100!!!!

