Pharmcas Nightmare

Started by King2440
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

King2440

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent my PCAT scores to Pharmcas on December 28th after receiving verification from pearson that they were sent and received on Jan. 4th, pharmcas did not receive them. My cid number is entered in pharmcas correctly and I sent it to the correct code. My GPA was already calculated, yet they still have not posted my PCAT scores and the deadline is coming soon. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? I have already contacted pearson, emailed and called pharmcas multiple times and all they tell me is to make sure I have the number entered correctly which I already did. I also tried resending my scores.


Any help is appreciated 😳


(by the way this a friend of king2440 posting)
 
I believe the date that you took the PCAT is the only thing that shows up in the section on PharmCAS. The scores are not visible. So if the dates are there then you should be good to go!👍


Thanks for the reply Andrew, but when I go to status of official tests, no tests dates are posted for any of my PCAT scores.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad