PharmCAS open?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmLife4Me

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know when PharmCAS will open for 2014 cycle? Supposed to be June 1st, but doesn't show anywhere on website where to do it. I figured it might be Monday?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do I have to take the PCAT before I apply, or can I apply and then send the score after I take it?
 
Do I have to take the PCAT before I apply, or can I apply and then send the score after I take it?

You can apply then send it but make sure PharmCAS gets it before the school needs it takes like over a month for them to receive it I think