PharmCas Personal Statement ProofReading

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rollingmedicine

Nuclear or Clinical
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I am trying to apply to pharmacy schools as early as possible in order to take that as my advantage and while working on my personal statement, I realized that I really need to ask people to read my essay and give me criticisms, advice and let me know if I'm going to the right direction in terms of answering the question with the best of my abilities.

I don't have many friends who are in pharmacy schools and it is rather difficult for me to look for people who are willing to read over my essay once and share me some of their thoughts.

I was wondering if there are anyone who is already a pharmacy student or had an experience of applying through PharmCas to read through my personal statement once and perhaps give me some advice..?

Members don't see this ad.

If you want a set of eyes from a successful UCSF applicant, let me know. Just send me a PM and please put it in a google doc with comments mode enabled (so you can see the changes/comments).

P.S. I highly recommend getting more than 5 people to look at your PS.