PharmCAS Professional License/Certification section

Started by athin001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

athin001

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys
so i passed the ptcb exam about 3 weeks ago, im still waiting for the official results/certificate to show up online so i can apply for my state license. i wanted to include this on my pharmcas app, but it says for specifics like "month/year issued" and "expiration month/year". what should i do? just not include it?
 
The same thing happened to me when I applied last year. I just left it off my pharmcas and by the time schools starting wanted supplemental apps and my resume, I made sure to include the details about my certification that I had since received.