PharmCAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JessG2293

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am unfamiliar with the application process. If I choose to submit my application for early decision, does that finalize my application? In other words, will I be able to edit my application later on?

Members don't see this ad.

When you submit your application, you cannot make any changes. This includes experience, personal statements, etc. You can add more experience/achievements but cannot edit the old inputs submitted. I would only submit when you're 100% sure that everything is complete and accurate.

When you submit your application, you cannot make any changes. This includes experience, personal statements, etc. You can add more experience/achievements but cannot edit the old inputs submitted. I would only submit when you're 100% sure that everything is complete and accurate.
Thank you very much!

Question please! When I submit applications through this new portal, it does not give me an option for "early decision" like the old website did. How do you apply under early decision?
Thanks!