Pharmcas question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amlaberry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So I submitted my pharmcas application around 4 weeks ago and pharmcas still hasn't sent it to the schools. My pcat score and transcript are also included in the application. Does anyone know around what time they send the application? And approximate how much time does it take to hear back from the schools once they receive the application?

Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, my application took around 4 weeks to get to the schools so maybe you app should getting there.

I received a few emails from them about Hurricane sandy...maybe that delayed it.

You did pay right?

Yes I payed already. They said the deadline to send in the application is on November 15, I just thought they sent it earlier than the deadline.

Members don't see this ad :)
It seems that most people are getting theirs verified in 5 weeks.

You should be fine. I submitted mine October 1st and got emails from the school 4 weeks after. It all depends on how busy they are at PharmCAS.

The November 15th deadline extension are for schools with November 1st deadlines. The hurricane forced most schools to push it further in order to accommodate the east coast people that may not have power/Internet/ or even a home. My thoughts go out to them. Godspeed. Sorry for the tangent.