Pharmcas- Request and Undelivery

Started by CJGlez92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CJGlez92

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings,
I already submitted my PharmCAS app on January 23rd and I am on the verge of the deadline for one of my schools (Actually my top choice) and I noticed that I did not put one non-credit lab (That appears separately on the transcript but with no grade assigned to it) on the coursework section. My deadline is February 1 at 11:59.
If I request an undelivery for my PharmCAS application, how long does it take for the application to get back to me? Is it an online process? Does PharmCAS sends it to me the same day I call?
 
Last edited:
Greetings,
I already submitted my PharmCAS app on January 23rd and I am on the verge of the deadline for one of my schools (Actually my top choice) and I noticed that I did not put one non-credit lab (That appears separately on the transcript but with no grade assigned to it) on the coursework section. My deadline is February 1 at 11:59.
If I request an undelivery for my PharmCAS application, how long does it take for the application to get back to me? Is it an online process? Does PharmCAS sends it to me the same day I call?

You may just want to call up the schools and tell them it wasn't included on PharmCas.
 
You may just want to call up the schools and tell them it wasn't included on PharmCas.
The thing is PharmCAS will undeliver the application on the future because of that error, So I might ask them to undelivere the application on Monday.
I also did not put "repeated" on my repeated courses on the special classification part.
 
Last edited: