PharmCas--- submit application now ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tim1991

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to know if I can add LORs if I e-submit my application ? I am still in the progress of asking LORs, and so far I have one from my professor. Yet, I am wondering if I can submit my application now after I have done with PS. and all other parts of the application (for saving time PharmCAS to calculate my GPA and verify my application later in Dec) . Thank you for answering my question.

Members don't see this ad.

Same question here. Just finished PCAT this morning, and everything else is all set. Have 4 professors promised for LORs, but may have to wait until end of Sep. Can I submit the application first in order to let PharmCas calculate GPA?

Tim1991: yes you can submit before all LORs are added. After I submitted mine and after my transcripts were verified I added a LOR.

Williaminnewyork: you can submit before your reviewers submit their letters. I would recommend it in fact so you can get the verification process going. Reviewers can always submit their letters after your app is submitted.

Reactions: 1 user
Tim1991: yes you can submit before all LORs are added. After I submitted mine and after my transcripts were verified I added a LOR.

Williaminnewyork: you can submit before your reviewers submit their letters. I would recommend it in fact so you can get the verification process going. Reviewers can always submit their letters after your app is submitted.
Thank you!!!