PharmCas--- submit application now ?

Started by tim1991
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tim1991

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I want to know if I can add LORs if I e-submit my application ? I am still in the progress of asking LORs, and so far I have one from my professor. Yet, I am wondering if I can submit my application now after I have done with PS. and all other parts of the application (for saving time PharmCAS to calculate my GPA and verify my application later in Dec) . Thank you for answering my question.
 
Same question here. Just finished PCAT this morning, and everything else is all set. Have 4 professors promised for LORs, but may have to wait until end of Sep. Can I submit the application first in order to let PharmCas calculate GPA?
 
Tim1991: yes you can submit before all LORs are added. After I submitted mine and after my transcripts were verified I added a LOR.

Williaminnewyork: you can submit before your reviewers submit their letters. I would recommend it in fact so you can get the verification process going. Reviewers can always submit their letters after your app is submitted.
 
Tim1991: yes you can submit before all LORs are added. After I submitted mine and after my transcripts were verified I added a LOR.

Williaminnewyork: you can submit before your reviewers submit their letters. I would recommend it in fact so you can get the verification process going. Reviewers can always submit their letters after your app is submitted.
Thank you!!!