PharmCAS summer classes

Started by newslang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

newslang

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm somewhat behind in the PharmCAS application process and I'd like to get my GPA processed ASAP. I just recently got a few grades for summer classes. If I request my school sends PharmCAS these grades it could take 2 weeks for them to get there.

Can I just list these classes as "in progress" when I input my PharmCAS application? If not will they refuse to calculate my GPA because they don't have a transcript for the summer grades?

I can't just leave them out because I need to list my In progress Spring courses and everything has to be in chronlogical order.

I've emailed/called PharmCAS but they haven't responded yet, and I'm in a rush to get things done.