PharmCAS transcript request form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopeful_PharmD

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ummm so I've been working on my application. In the process I've had to contact PharmCAS multiple times. The download transcript request form isn't working, and it's becoming really annoying. Anyone else having problems with this?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Ummm so I've been working on my application. In the process I've had to contact PharmCAS multiple times. The download transcript request form isn't working, and it's becoming really annoying. Anyone else having problems with this?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Do you have your pop ups enabled?