Pharmcas Transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmypharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do I go about sending my transcripts to Pharmcas? How long does it take for everything to go through and pharmcas to process them? Also, since I do plan on taking 2 classes over the summer should I send transcripts now?

Members don't see this ad.

All of these questions can be resolved by reading the PharmCAS instructions.

How do I go about sending my transcripts to Pharmcas? How long does it take for everything to go through and pharmcas to process them? Also, since I do plan on taking 2 classes over the summer should I send transcripts now?

You should send them all right now so atleast when you start applying, the process will be much easier than if you send it after your summer classes, that's just what I think.

Here is how to go about sending transcripts (also available on pharmcas.org)

HOW TO PRINT A TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
  • Login to your PharmCAS application and select the Colleges Attended folder.
  • Click the print button (
    print_icon2.gif
    ) to download and print a customized PDF Transcript Request form for every college and university you attended. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the File (Adobe).
  • Complete each Transcript Request form and mail to the institutions you attended. EACH PHARMCAS TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM IS UNIQUE. Your name, PharmCAS ID number, and the name of the college/university attended will automatically appear on the barcoded form. Verify you are sending the correct form to your college or university.
  • Advise the Registrar’s Office to enclose the PharmCAS Transcript Request Form with your official sealed transcript and mail it directly to PharmCAS. If the form is not included with your transcript, PharmCAS may have difficulty matching your transcript to your application and your application may be delayed in processing.
PHARMCAS
TRANSCRIPT DEPARTMENT
PO BOX 9109
WATERTOWN, MA 02471

Once you have submitted your application and paid your fees, it will take 5-8 weeks (I think) to process