PharmCAS - Work experience question

Started by RphCat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RphCat

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!
I am working on my PharmCAS and I'm not sure if I should enter ALL of my previous employers/work history or not. I have listed my current and last job, both of which are pharmacy. I am 27 and I have been working since the age of 15 so I have quite a few employers from my younger years!
What do you think?
 
It's completely up to you, but the more time you've worked as a pharmacy technician, I guess you could say the better. More importantly, it's better knowing that whenever you list the amount of hours that you've worked there as a pharmacy tech that you have spent a CONSIDERABLE amount of time at that location (~500-600+ hours) it shows commitment. Don't list numerous pharmacy chains unless you've spent one year+ there. Just my own 2 cents.