Pharmcas

Started by Mikev0595
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mikev0595

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone I submitted my pharmcas oct20 and my transcripts had already been received on oct 6. How much longer do you think it will take before my pharmcas will be verified ? Do I have any hope of getting an interview Before the year is over ?
 
I submitted mine on OCT 6th and they verified it by OCT 26. Expect a three week return, but you'll def get interview offers before the year is over.
 
Coincidentally my application was verified today thank you. I submitted oct20 and was verified nov 4