pharmcas

Started by RXCowgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RXCowgirl

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI, I haveno idea what Pharmcas is.. Do I have to use it to apply for pharmacy school? how does the process work, and does it have deadlines??
thank you
 
RXCowgirl said:
HI, I haveno idea what Pharmcas is.. Do I have to use it to apply for pharmacy school? how does the process work, and does it have deadlines??
thank you

Gurl you need to find a friend around you who is also doing this pre-pharmacy thing. So you can both pally up together and do the rigth thing. Yes, you do need to apply thru Pharmcas. The instructions are self explanatory. You apply to participating schools thru Pharmcas. And the rest, you can apply directly to.