PharmCAS?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Principessa07

Jr. Drug Dealer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would consider myself rather informed and knowledgeable about my requirements and pardon my momentary stupidity but what is pharmcas?!
Noone I've talked to nor my friend who will grad in 2011 has mentioned this to me.. I looked online a little.. not for too long as I have an exam to write in 20 minutes.. but is this something thats necessary? Is it linked at all to the PCAT? As if us applicants don't have enough to do already with the pcat, prereqs, LORs and general application.. help ! :confused::eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I would consider myself rather informed and knowledgeable about my requirements and pardon my momentary stupidity but what is pharmcas?!
Noone I've talked to nor my friend who will grad in 2011 has mentioned this to me.. I looked online a little.. not for too long as I have an exam to write in 20 minutes.. but is this something thats necessary? Is it linked at all to the PCAT? As if us applicants don't have enough to do already with the pcat, prereqs, LORs and general application.. help ! :confused::eek:

http://www.pharmcas.org

Go ahead and enjoy. You are in for a special treat. :luck:

does this thing only work for americans?
the application to my school isn't available til october
i have a feeling that in america all prereqs etc are the same while in canada its dependant on province and school

does this thing only work for americans?
the application to my school isn't available til october
i have a feeling that in america all prereqs etc are the same while in canada its dependant on province and school

I don't think PharmCAS is used by Canada schools. The pharmacist I work with is from Cananda and she has never heard of it.