PharmD 0+6

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

poolshark333

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a list of schools that offer the PharmD 0+6 option?

I run Cross Country and Track at the State and have competed at the National Level a few times... I would also like to run in college at a D1 or D2 school which could severely limit my options... I checked with ACP and they only have a club cross county team... I may have to give up my dream of running competitively in college... any suggestions ????
Thanks!!!
 
USP has a D2 cross country team and I know pharmacy people that are on it.
Rutgers would have a D1 team, I'm sure, but you'd have to find out how your course schedule would match up with your training schedule.
NEU is a pretty big school that has a 0-6 program. It probably has either a D1 or D2 team (though running in Boston might get cold).

Those are the only 3 I can think of where there'd possibly be D1 or D2 teams. Who knows, there may be more.