pharmD JD

Started by koola
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

koola

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know what pharmD JD's do? I couldn't find anything helpful on google search..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was a girl in my class that did just that. Not sure what she's planning to pursue once she gets her JD. I assume pharmacy law?
 
You have to get certified or appointed to be an expert witness. I've met some that are, and some that are not. Most of the ones I met taught pharm law at the nearest COP. One was director of pharmacy at a hospital in western NY making $152K. Some work at health insurance places (MCOs/PPOs/etc.). A few are on the P and T committee at their hospitals. Never met any that were retail