PharmD/PA

Started by pharm4312
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm4312

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
Any PharmD/PA's out there? Do you work as a PA and have the Pharmacy background? I am graduating in 2014 and am considering going into it for the patient interaction
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only PharmD/PA I've ever heard of was a pharmacist who worked in a rural location and did PA work on the side. I don't really know how being a PharmD/PA would be practical aside from being a super mid-level practitioner, but that likely won't result in a pay increase and you've done more schooling than an MD/DO to work as a mid-level.

Who knows, it may help you find employment though and set you apart from other applicants.