PharmSuccess

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carevy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any feedback about those pratice tests?It's worthy?Any hint would be appreciated for Texas MPJE.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody have any feedback about those pratice tests?It's worthy?Any hint would be appreciated for Texas MPJE.
Thanks
I bought/downloaded the CD for Washington. They have been helpful so far. It explains the answers well and even cites the reference. There are 5 separate tests of 30 questions. I've been getting about 80% correct. I'm taking the MPJE on the 13th, so I will soon know whether or not they were truly helpful.

There are many sites on the web that offer drug information.

yes, there are great sites for studying. Sometimes though, you want to take a practice exam. If you have the cash to pay for it, then I think it is worthwhile. Of course, you can just pay your $200+ and take the real thing and try again.

I bought/downloaded the CD for Washington. They have been helpful so far. It explains the answers well and even cites the reference. There are 5 separate tests of 30 questions. I've been getting about 80% correct. I'm taking the MPJE on the 13th, so I will soon know whether or not they were truly helpful.

how did it go? is the downloadable service easy to navigate? any technical glitches? i tried their demo but it didnt work for me.