Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am a dental student, and this year I have just started a course in general pharmacology.
While studying the topic of Bioavailability, I came across this part:
"Two drugs that are bioequivalent may not be therapeutically equivalent as the serum concentration may not be comparable."
I don't understand what is meant by the sentence, i understand the concept but don't get a clear idea of the meaning.
Any help in a simple language would be highly appreciated.
I am a dental student, and this year I have just started a course in general pharmacology.
While studying the topic of Bioavailability, I came across this part:
"Two drugs that are bioequivalent may not be therapeutically equivalent as the serum concentration may not be comparable."
I don't understand what is meant by the sentence, i understand the concept but don't get a clear idea of the meaning.
Any help in a simple language would be highly appreciated.