PhD at Tulane or Temple??? HELP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Temple or Tulane for PhD in Neuroscience?

  • Tulane U

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know, don't care!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

talkative326

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've narrowed down my grad school decision to TULANE U (in Neuroscience) and TEMPLE MED SCHL (in Biomedical Neuroscience) but I just can't seem to figure out which one's better. In my perspective, they both have the same amount of pros and cons, even if not similar! Which is why I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Q: WHICH ONE IS BETTER in your opinion/experience? WHY?

Thanks in advance for your help!