PhD in pharmacology

Started by crackerj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crackerj

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello..

I am in the situation where I will have to make a choice between Upenn and Vandy for PhD program in pharmacology, especially in the area of neuropharmacology. Would there be anyone who would be able to give me some advice which will be helpful for me in making such a decision?

Your advice would be very appreciated.

Thank you.
 
crackerj said:
Hello..

I am in the situation where I will have to make a choice between Upenn and Vandy for PhD program in pharmacology, especially in the area of neuropharmacology. Would there be anyone who would be able to give me some advice which will be helpful for me in making such a decision?

Your advice would be very appreciated.

Thank you.
I did a Ph.D. in pharmacology, but I can't tell exactly what you'd like to know. Is it just a comparison between schools? Feel free to PM me.
 
Thank you for your advice Scottish Chap.. Yes, it is pretty much the comparison between two schools...

Anyone's input would be very appreciated.

Thank you..