PhD/MPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

solid snake

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I came across one dual PhD/MPH program at Northwestern and was wondering if there are any more out there. I'm interested in going after such a program. Interesting dual degree though.

Thanks.
 
Fermata said:
Is that in addition to the MD?

No, this is not in addition to the MD. This is just a PhD/MPH program. I also posted a similar thread in the MPH forum but no replies yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
solid snake said:
No, this is not in addition to the MD. This is just a PhD/MPH program. I also posted a similar thread in the MPH forum but no replies yet.

Hi, I am doing MPH at Nova But I am not sure how it works , I will let u know soon.... but its an intresting combination MPH/PhD

Sarita