relentless11
Going broke and loving it
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all you PhD's out there, and future PhD's. Just wondering if any of you got letters of recs (or planning to) from your qualifying exam committee members. I would think that doing well on your QE, and having someone write about it would make a nice statement on your academic and research knowledge. Obviously it won't hurt to get a LOR from these guys.
Just debating on getting one from a prof on my committee vs. one from a prof teaching one of my classes. Both professors will be able to write good letters since I know them both very well. One of the good things about grad school 🙂. Merely icing on the cake as I say. Thanks everyone!
Whoo hoo 8 months until QE 😀 !
Just debating on getting one from a prof on my committee vs. one from a prof teaching one of my classes. Both professors will be able to write good letters since I know them both very well. One of the good things about grad school 🙂. Merely icing on the cake as I say. Thanks everyone!
Whoo hoo 8 months until QE 😀 !

