phd student in epidemiology looking to do MD

Started by FutR MDPhD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutR MDPhD

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a Phd student looking to continue on into med school...I have and MPH also and I am 25...so I really want to keep flowing through school....

I have not taken my pre- med requirements ... but have taken plenty of course work that assumes that knowledge...

Should I do a post bacc?

Are there post bacc's which promise acceptence upon completion of the post- bacc program??

Can I take the MCAT and just apply??

😕 Any Advice appreciated!!!

Thank you all!!!