Philadelphia Post-Baccs

Started by BeTheBall
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BeTheBall

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know about average accepted GPA and GRE scores for the Philly Post-baccs? Particularly the UPenn enhancement track and the Temple ACMS? Does Temple ever dip below their 3.4 standard?
 
I was just accepted to the UPenn Core studies program. They did not require the GRE for their program. I sent my SAT scores from high school over 10 years ago and that satisfied the standardized test requirement. I cannot speak to the GPA requirement for the enhancement track.
 
I was just accepted to the UPenn Core studies program. They did not require the GRE for their program. I sent my SAT scores from high school over 10 years ago and that satisfied the standardized test requirement. I cannot speak to the GPA requirement for the enhancement track.
How long did it take to get accepted?
 
I completed my application on December 31, offered an interview on Jan. 13, interviewed Jan 27, offered acceptance Jan 30.