Philadelphia Traffic??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DailyDrivenTJ

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How are the traffic in Philadelphia in the morning near UPenn from the airport say around 7-8am??

Is there a route that I should avoid?

TIA
 
How are the traffic in Philadelphia in the morning near UPenn from the airport say around 7-8am??

Is there a route that I should avoid?

TIA

It's not too bad. If you're coming from I-76, you're getting off on the stop before the south street exit, right (I don't remember the exit number) ? It's a short drive to make your way westward up Walnut Street. The parking area is about a block away from the school itself. The only thing that bothered me when I first drove around the city, was watching out for wayward bike riders. There are a fair number of them in the morning, so watch your right mirror and turns.