China and Eastern Asia Philippine Med School (especially Fatima) questions

Started by bedr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bedr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would very much like to do my clinical rotations in the US but am concerned about the rotations offered in the US not being greenbook. Have you or any graduates you know had any problems concerning this and not being able to get into the residency they want. Also, I think that med schools in the Philippines don't start clinical rotations until the 4th year. Does this delay when one can match into residency. I would like to apply to the September class, but does starting with the June class and being able to start rotations a few months earlier prevent one from having to lose a year to wait to match? Thank you for any help or advice you can give me!